- November 5, 2021
- Posted by: Laura Miller
Our Industrial client is seeking an Accounting Associate to be responsible for accounts receivables to include supervision of 1 clerk. This role will report to a very good CFO as part of a close knit team.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to think critically.
- Hands on experience with Accounts Receivables.
- Bachelor in Accounting preferred with 2-5 years experience in Accounts Receivable.
- Hands on experience with accounts receivables with an Industrial organization preferred.
- Responsible for all Accounts Receivables and Collateral accounts.