- March 22, 2021
- Posted by: Melissa Soriano
Handle all Payroll, Billing and Accounts Payable for established, stable construction company
- Punctual, reliable, trustworthy, timely, attention to details
- Excellent communication skills and ability to get along with others
- At least 2 years of experience doing the noted accounting duties of this job
- High school diploma required; some college preferred
- Experience with a construction company helpful
- Receive and enter weekly timesheets from crews. Approx. 50 to 100 employees; multiple crews, customers, contracts, etc.
- Generate weekly and monthly billing
- Input invoices to various customer electronic systems, emails, supplier portals, etc.
- Maintain weekly/monthly tracking and reconciliation of crew work orders, costs and billing data
- Generate and submit accounts payable documents for processing
- Maintain office supplies