The Personnel Consulting Group
Our client is looking for a Chief Engineer to design, install, maintain and inspect mechanical equipment. Set up and execute predictive maintenance program and procedure. Provide engineering principles, expertise and technical assistance to the mechanical maintenance supervisor.Job Responsibilities:
- The engineer is responsible for identifying, planning, and coordinating training needed.
Engineer must prepare Value Creation yearly work plan, submit to the department manger by end of August for the next year. At least 5 improvement projects must be identified for implementation.
Initiate Equipment Abnormal Analysis Report, and analyze high expense/ high frequency repair activities for improvement projects.
- Substituting for the maintenance manage, supervisor in their absence, providing necessary information and documentation to the manager as directed by the maintenance manager.
- The engineer is to provide administrative assistance to supervisors and others within their respective unit or group from the perspective of technical, material, and management support. In addition, engineers are to develop monthly management report.
- Initiate and execute MOC and recommendation report as needed per company policies and procedures.
- Lead and supervise the major rotating equipment inspection and maintenance in the facility as assigned by manager
- Minimum 5 years of mechanical engineering experience and rotating equipment vibration monitoring and analysis experience.
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.) from a four-year college or university, with a Mechanical or related major.
- Certification(s) from the Vibration Institute's vibration analysis certification programs accredited by American National Standard Institute.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manual.
- Computer skills is needed, to be able to handle functions as an engineer.