The Personnel Consulting Group
This position has overall responsibility for the Plant Manager Office Staff along with the QA/QC department. Manages the personnel to maximize services and meet performance expectations. Establishes systems to ensure compliance and site needs are met. These responsibilities are accomplished within the guidelines and policies of our client and those applicable regulations set by governmental authorities.
- Review, approve, and comment on all Work Flow tasks daily, including Work Orders, Purchase requisitions, NOA's, and other electronic requests.
- Where necessary, ensure a corrective measure tracking system is in place to ensure completion of the corrective actions identified.
- Coordinate management requests for non-standard reports, and miscellaneous investigations.
Manage the QA/QC department. Work with QA/QC Supervisors on budgets, training program, issues, etc.
- Participates in industry initiatives/seminars/ etc. to benchmark and learn of new industry practices.
Assist in oversight/mentoring personnel of the FPC Root Cause Analysis program for compliance with company policy. Team lead as needed in high profile or potentially contentious investigations.
Analyze, and review all Monthly Management Reports submitted to corporate.
Coordinate all annual company audits ensuring appropriate root cause and corrective actions are identified for deficiency and a system is established to ensure completion of the identified corrective actions (except for EHS Audits)
- Oversee the activities of the staff to ensure the direct responsibilities of the Plant Managers Office are met. These include:
- ISO 9000 system implementation
- Training Coordinator
- AS 400 B-1 System
- Document Control
- Six Sigma
- Participate on the Risk Management Review Committee and implement recommendations from this committee
Assist in the annual budget preparation process including benchmarking, customer surveys, goal alignment, and budget analysis and approval.
Execute annual performance appraisals for all staff
- Minimum 4 year Bachelor's degree in an Engineering and/or technical field
- Ten or more years experience in the petrochemical industry with emphasis on production, maintenance, quality and process improvement.
- Basic knowledge and experience in Safety and Environmental compliance, inventory control, lab, and administrative functions.
- Diligence and Ethics
- Communication Skills
- Goal Setting and Achievement
- Cognitive-Critical/Analytical Thinking