- April 26, 2021
- Posted by: Melissa Soriano
Our very well established Metairie client is seeking a detail oriented bookkeeper responsible for day-today accounting who is also excited to help out with some general office management tasks. This professional will report directly to the CFO while working daily in the details with operational leaders and interacting with service providers. This is a professional environment with a very convenient office location that would be a great place to settle in for a long-tenured role.
- Must be able to think critically, pay attention to detail, and notice irregularities in account balances.
- Must be professional, cordial, and communicated effectively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Must have strong proficiency in Quickbooks, Excel, and Adobe.
- Must have significant day-to-day GL accounting experience.
- Code and classify approved expenses
- Code accounts receivable and maintain receivable aging
- Maintain the general ledger, enter transactions, and reconcile accounts
- Responsible for maintenance of the electronic filing system
- Must be comfortable communicating professionally with internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for review and elevation of concerns based on “eyeball test” of amounts billed by vendors
- Other duties as prescribed by the CFO and upper management