- November 29, 2018
- Posted by:
Our nonprofit client is seeking a manager to handle all aspects of accounting & administrative support. This professional must be able to work with limited oversight from the CEO.
- Strong interpersonal skills & communication skills.
- Strong computer literacy, professionalism, and the ability to learn software applications quickly.
- Must be highly organized, comfortable multi tasking, and maintain confidentiality.
- Knowledge of insurance & Medicaid processing preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products required; experience with medical software preferred.
- Non profit experience a plus, specifically as it relates to healthcare.
- Experience in bookkeeping, payroll, and administrative operations preferred.
- Maintain employee & payroll data.
- Generate all payroll related reports, enter payroll, 401k/HSA data into the GL
- Reconcile insurance payments and generate payroll tax reports.
- Maintain and track A/R and patient summaries, including calculating amounts to invoice by subtracting insurance co-payments.
- Process A/P & maintain vendor database.
- Assist in grant management, work with external CPA firm.
- Interact with patients and perform other administrative tasks as necessary.