- January 28, 2019
- Posted by:
Our southern Mississippi client is seeking an operationally minded CFO to partner with key executives in this upper management role at a large, profitable organization. This role requires at least 10 years of experience, along with strong understanding of asset logistics or other utilization/industrial operational environments.
- Strong budgeting and capital planning.
- Supervisory experience of AP and AR.
- Must be able to build relationships with all internal and external stakeholders, including aiding in negotiation and closing of capital financing.
- Must understand and have experience managing customer credit.
- Must have the ability to advise management regarding improving operational efficiencies.
- Must be familiar with risk management including optimizing insurance coverage and managing relationships with insurance providers.
- CPA required
- Logistics/transportation experience required.
- Great Plains experience preferred.
- Model, lead, and advocate the organization's core values; seeks ways to integrate values in business dealings and strategies; protect the company's reputation.
- Manage financial reporting systems and controls to support company strategies, objectives, and policies and to ensure compliance with industry and regulatory standards.
- Timely and accurate budget analysis and financial reporting for the President and Management Team, including monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- Ensure adequate cash flow to meet the organization's needs.
- Oversee the financial status of all fixed assets, including assets purchased, leased or acquired by other means.
- Ensure all required permits/licenses are up to date and renewed on time (tax certificates, business licenses, etc.)
- Participate in developing new sources of revenue, specifically: assist the President in identifying new revenue opportunities, drafting of prospective programmatic budgets, and determining cost effectiveness of prospective service delivery.