- February 7, 2019
- Posted by:
Our central Louisiana client is seeking an operationally minded CFO to oversee their accounting department, help drive organizational growth, and work closely with ownership as the organization continues to focus on quality expansion of its healthcare facility business.
- High degree of initiative, judgement, energy, discretion, and decision making ability is required.
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize office workload, administer, and resolve problems, and manage projects in accordance with organizational goals.
- Certified Public Accountant desired
- Master’s Degree preferred (MBA, Finance, or Health Administration)
- Oversee accounting/finance functions for over 30 facilities, including oversight of home office activities, operational accounting, cost reports and interface with all departments
- Report on and drive improvement in key metrics to improve efficiency and performance
- Includes on-site assessment of systems, processes, and outcomes, where warranted
- Participate in assessment and development of plans to improve operational performance
- Handle financial/regulatory related matters (CON applications, regulatory research, coordinate activities with regulatory counsel and other advisors, including Medicare, Medicaid, banking and finance relations, etc.)
- Assist in vendor negotiation and management, including broad scope contracts (therapy, pharmacy, other supplies, leases, banking arrangements, etc.)
- Analysis of consolidated company financial operations, including multiple divisions,holding companies, insurance plans, management operations, and other allied businesses
- Assist senior management with modeling of potential opportunities, operations and business
- Oversee/organize financial and quasi-financial functions to promote efficiency and effectiveness
- Resolve wide variety of business issues related to general business operations