- April 20, 2021
- Posted by: Melissa Soriano
Our private equity client is seeking a CFO for a newly created role. This portfolio company is in the industrial contractor space. More acquisitions are expected so the ability to consolidate financials, gain operational synergy, and build out a “shared service” department to consolidate back office expenses is necessary. The successful CFO will also have demonstrated experience overseeing software implementations, supervision of HR/IT, and strong hands-on tenacity to see initiatives through.
This is a very fast-paced, demanding role that will offer compensation and career runway commensurate with what is expected of a PE backed venture in the industrial space, along with incentives and the ability to continue to build out career success within other portfolio projects of the private equity group.
- Must be a hands on, tenacious leader seeking a challenge.
- Must have a strong grasp of pricing, sales, margins, cash flow, and other operations metrics.
- Must have strong operationally focused CFO experience in a high-growth, high potential organization.
- Experience with private equity backed organizations strongly preferred.
- Experience standing up a shared services department strongly preferred.
- Responsible for all aspects of finance, accounting, and other administrative functions (HR/IT).
- Must successfully supervise affiliate CFO’s and controllers while still maintaining a “hands on” level of involvement in day-to-day operations.