- October 1, 2021
- Posted by: Melissa Soriano
The Channel Partner Program Manager is responsible for advancing our market position in the commissioned lines of business and leveraging this position to expand the integration line of business. As a front-line representative, this position is responsible for selling our products to new customers, and existing customers as assigned. This is achieved through the qualification of sales opportunities, building of relationships, strategically negotiating, and working in a team environment. As a Channel Partner Program Manager, this position sets up and executes processes to strengthen loyalty, facilitate communication and accomplish and advance sales targets within the commission line of business. This sales professional will be able to articulate our unique brand and the significant reasons to buy from our world-class manufacturing partners. The right candidate is an unparalleled communicator and a proven deal-closer.
- Ability to ask the right questions to uncover business opportunities and competitors’ weaknesses.
- Analyze and communicate market influencers and competitors that challenge our sales opportunities.
- Develop competency to articulate the reasons to buy from our company – having a clear grasp of and ability to articulate our unique value-added brand.
- Gainfully review opportunities, and professionally pursue strategic alliances with partner clients and vendors.
- Establish accurate record-keeping concerning sales activity and targets.
- Ensure that the Channel Partner Program department works cross functionally with representatives from other departments for enhanced lead generation and to expand the target customer base. For example, collaborating with Project Management to make sure customer needs are met.
- 6 years of demonstrated results in selling “solutions” to customers in industrial settings, with recent proven performance in the management of people, customers, and business.
- Provide interface between the customer stakeholders and our internal team as needed.
- Develop authentic personal relationships with our key customers, and coach sales staff in building similar connections down the sales line.
- Advise company leaders regarding relevant market changes that affect overall sales capabilities.
- Develop and maintain long term strategic relationships with end users and key vendors, both up and down stream.