- December 22, 2020
- Posted by: Melissa Soriano
Our excellent, stable client is seeking a Financial Manager to oversee all financial aspects of the company. This is a growing professional services company with an opportunity for long-term growth for the right candidate. An excellent candidate must have demonstrated financial leadership skills with a solid understanding of accounting, Will be groomed to take over for VP of Finance and Accounting.
Excellent benefits including bonus and paid parking.
- Highly organized, interested in improving processes and comfortable working in a fast-moving, challenging entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to multi-task, possess a strict attention to detail.
- Excited about creating user-friendly systems and spreadsheets.
- Be an excellent communicator with customer service attitude.
- 4+ years working in an accounting environment, preferably for a professional service business (law firm, engineering, architecture, advertising or public relations firm, etc.), that uses a “Time and Billing” accounting model.
- Experience with Sage 50/Peachtree accounting software preferred, but not essential
- Bachelors degree in Accounting
- Overseeing all financial aspects of the company, including:
- Monthly client billing
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
- Maintaining business accounts using Sage 50/Peachtree accounting system.
- Posting client invoices and payables into accounting program.
- Posting bank deposits and reconciling bank accounts.
- Overseeing internal and client budgets and spending
- Monthly updates to clients’ budget
- Reconciling credit card statements.
- Preparing accurate monthly financial reports, including profit-loss statements, estimated vs. actual revenue and expenses, and overhead expense recaps.
- Strategic management of cash flow
- Providing feedback and advising management on best practices in accounting