- April 22, 2019
- Posted by:
Small, stable equipment company seeks hands-on Controller with strong accounting and business sense, to work alongside the president of the company.
- Sound knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Communicative team player with strong presentation skills combined with a strong service orientation
- Structured working methods
- Competent and trustworthy
- Analytical mindset
- Knowledge of customary ERP systems
- Work experience with a foreign parent or subsidiary is a plus
- 7+ years of accounting experience including 2+ years of supervising accountants.
- Willingness to travel some, possibly internationally on occasion
- Day to day general ledger accounting, leading to preparation of monthly Financial Statements.
- Analysis of G/L accounts, banks accounts, and Inventory
- Efficient monitoring of various key performance indicators and their further processing within an international environment
- Financial planning with continuous evaluation and analysis
- Continuous development of the internal reporting system and optimization of internal processes
- Coordination of the internal Forecast and Budget Process