- August 26, 2021
- Posted by: Laura Miller
Our private equity-backed client is seeking a Tableau developer that will create computer system and data visualization solutions to improve business processes. This role will report directly to a very experienced Director of Analytics and offer long-term promotion upside. This job involves tasks such as creating Tableau dashboard reports, working with developers, creating business intelligence reports and visualizations, and attending feedback sessions to improve systems.
- A solid understanding of SQL, rational databases, and normalization.
- Competency in Excel (macros, pivot tables, etc.)
- Extensive experience in developing, maintaining and managing Tableau driven dashboards & analytics and working knowledge of Tableau administration/architecture.
- Strong verbal and writing skills
- For entry level candidates, basic familiarity with Tableau.
- For experienced candidates, sufficient working knowledge of Tableau.
Education Requirement: Bachelor of Science in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field
Experience Requirement: Experience in Tableau Dashboard Development preferred
- Manage the Tableau solution architecture, administration and actively manage the performance and usability. Align/standardize team members on best practices around Tableau driven implementations
- Perform and document data analysis, data validation, data mapping/design, by accessing multiple sources, specifically data residing in data warehouses
- Complete projects as assigned by manager or service management, and may assists with other functional areas as needed