The Personnel Consulting Group
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Preparation of reports, required recordkeeping, and permit applications.
- Assist with environmental notifications to regulatory agencies.
- Research environmental regulations as needed to aid with compliance issues.
- Assist with preparing the annual emissions inventory required by State agencies and the TRI regulations; be able to compute air emissions estimates using TANKS program, or equivalent.
- Participate in other Environmental Department activities such as well sampling and monitoring, storage tank inspections, performance testing, NSPS QQQ inspections, Leak Detection and Repair (LDAR) administration, oil spill response activity, CEMS oversight, etc
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in Civil, Chemical, or Environmental Engineering and two (2) or more years related environmental and/or refining experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must have a valid driver license. Will be required to have a valid TWIC card (Transportation Workers Identification Credential).