- August 30, 2019
- Posted by: Melissa Soriano
Our private equity backed industrial client is seeking an FP&A Leader reporting directly to the CEO serving to develop strategic execution of several key business and financial initiatives, and will provide important analysis and advice to drive profitable growth across all operations, including owning the Company's operating model.
The individual will develop and maintain business planning methods that can be leveraged across the company and will facilitate company-wide strategic and business planning processes as needed. In addition, the FPA Leader will support the CEO in maintaining financial models that provide financial analysis and decision support to leadership, advising on opportunities and risks impacting the business. This position requires high energy and a strong work ethic, outstanding communications and interpersonal skills (particularly presentation skills) and a deep knowledge of business and finance.
- Very comfortable building and maintaining complex financial models.
- A strategic thinker with extensive technical skills, analytical ability, superb judgment and strong operational understanding of finance.
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex and multifaceted issues and present their findings clearly and succinctly.
- Ability to cultivate innovation, to support the creation of new and better way for the organization to be successful
- Strong personal leadership qualities; Able to adapt and be comfortable leading in a dynamic environment with competing priorities; superb multi-tasker.
- Must have integrity, ethics, fortitude, and credibility, complimented by a bias for action and a strong sense of accountability.
In addition to the requisite education and experience background, Software/SaaS experience a plus but not mandatory.
- Oversee, coordinate and facilitate the completion of day-to-day financial planning, budgeting and forecasting for the company on a consolidated basis, including owning the Company's operating model (metrics-driven tracking system that supports management operational decision-making), with a constant focus on optimization and differentiation
- Produce Management, Board, and Sales Operations reporting that effectively communicates business, financial and operational performance to the private equity sponsors, the CEO, and senior leadership team Perform general analysis (financial and operational) in the areas of sales, marketing, procurement, production, etc.
- Create financial models that provide financials analysis and decision support to leadership, advising on opportunities and risks impacting the business Support the CEO and Financial Sponsor in all MA activity, including identifying potential MA targets and/or joint venture partners
- As directed by the CEO, lead various Corporate/Strategic finance initiatives and special projects Perform competitive analysis to determine how competitors are performing in relation to the company Perform ad hoc financial analysis around historical trends and forecasts dealing with customers, products, competitors and financial results of divisions, segments or the company as a whole
- Assist in the preparation of ad hoc executive reports for Board, investor and leadership team; Lead monthly financial reporting process for the Board of Directors, including reporting KPI (Key Performance Indicators)
- Provide timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends, and forecasts