- September 23, 2021
- Posted by: Melissa Soriano
Well-established, uptown business seeks experienced Full Charge Bookkeeper. This position is expected to maintain accurate day to day accounting records and assist with monthly close and financial statements. This person will maintain accurate and current information regarding customer and vendor accounts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to get along with all types of people
- Very good customer service skills
- Highly organized, reliable and timely
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required if relevant skills set
- 5+ years of full cycle bookkeeping experience required
- Proficient in QuickBooks. Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the Controller, CPA
- Prepare and maintain accurate accounting documents and records
- Prepare bank deposits and general ledger postings
- Process business transactions including accounts payable, accounts receivable, expense receipts, etc.
- Meet with the outside CPA to close the periods and provide financials
- Calculate and process payroll
- Manage leave time for all employees in accordance to the company policy manual
- Manage general supplies levels
- Manage all aspects of the facility to maintain permits, functionality, safety, etc.
- Manage all benefits including but not limited to 401k and health insurance
- Prepare and maintain accurate documentation and records for all incoming and outgoing shipments
- Provide support to the inventory and service department to maintain accuracy and efficiency with all merchandise and jobs in progress