The Personnel Consulting Group
Manage the entire payroll process for approximately 75 employees. This includes collecting of needed payroll data, submitting proper information on hours, employee deductions, etc. to outside payroll processing company, employee benefits, maintenance of files, onboarding and other HR supportJob Responsibilities:
- Benefits Administration – Manage all payroll deduction changes along with notification to the benefits teams (Health and Wellness and 401k providers for retirement plan). Perform the required 401k upload each pay period. Coordinate with the 401k provider to support end of year compliance requirements.
- PTO Maintenance – Manage employee PTO balances.
Employee specific payroll deductions – Execute and communicate any employee specific payroll deductions including but not limited to garnishments or child support requirements.
New Hire Onboarding – Manage the onboarding process for new employees and communicate with management on the progress
- Terminations – Handle all terminations and required reporting associated with notifications to any government body and to the benefits team.
- Human Resources Support – Support administrative HR items including but not limited to worker compensation audits, employment verifications, requests from outside vendors that require payroll information.
- Records Maintenance – Maintain an electronic copy of all employee files. These files will be stored on our secure server and can be distributed to designated employees (approved by management) upon request.
- Three + years of full-cycle payroll processing and employee benefits
- Some exposure to basic Human Resources policies, procedures and duties
- Previous work with outside payroll processing company
- Some exposure to Accounts Payable and Receivable is desired
Dependable, timely, accurate, confidential