- June 9, 2020
- Posted by: Melissa Soriano
Our client is looking for a highly qualified Maintenance/ Reliability Engineer.
- Practical rotating machinery experience and proficiency with various equipment such as screw compressors, canned motor pumps and ANSI pumps. Prefer in plant
- Provides technical assistance to maintenance, inspections and operations personnel to minimize maintenance problems. Expertise in troubleshooting and working as a team with other departments is
- Supports the maintenance team with expertise in rotating equipment
- Review equipment failures and make recommendations to increase reliability, while maintaining mechanical integrity. Initiate maintenance projects to implement recommendations and follow through to project completion, including updating documentation.
- Provide technical support during process hazard analyses (PHA/HAZOP), root cause analyses (RCA), and engineering studies to resolve rotating equipment issues and
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 5-10 years of experience in chemical, petrochemical or related plant environment. EIT or PE Certification a plus.
- Knowledge of industry codes, standards and best practices related to rotating
- Training or experience in Root Cause Analysis is
- Training or experience in Vibrational Analysis is
- Working knowledge of ASME Section VIII Pressure Vessel Code is
- Strong team skills with the ability to work with other Engineers, Maintenance and Operations
- Transportation Worker’s Identification Credentials (TWIC) is a condition of employment
- Develops, initiates, and/or monitors Capital projects of the Maintenance Department to replace aging or obsolete infrastructure /
- Develop maintenance projects to enhance equipment performance through Management of Change.
- Assist operations personnel on the operation/control of mechanical equipment. Communication skills in working with other departments are the key to success in this
- Ability to work with outside vendors and follow equipment repairs in shops to ensure timely and proper
- Works as an Area Engineer during turnarounds to address issues that