The Personnel Consulting Group
The Personnel Consulting Group is looking for a deadline-focused Engineering and Technical recruiter to be responsible for the sourcing, screening, and hiring of technical specialists to fill positions within the chemical manufacturing and Oil refining industries. The Engineering recruiter’s responsibilities include all aspects of hiring, from meeting with hiring managers to write job descriptions to offering job positions to the most suitable candidates. You should be focused, hard-working, and able to meet deadlines to the satisfaction of all parties involved.
To be a successful Engineering recruiter, you should have a good working knowledge of technology, technical roles, and technical skills, as well as knowledge of the recruitment process.Job Responsibilities:
- A good understanding of Engineering and technical skills.
- Experience in recruitment processes and platforms.
- Good interpersonal and decision-making skills.
- Have a proven track record in recruiting, sales, business development or any other performance driven environment
- A bachelor's of science or human resources degree.
- Communicating with hiring managers to identify future job openings and the technical requirements for those jobs.
- Writing job descriptions and posting to relevant media platforms.
- Screening applicants for competency with the job requirements.
- Arranging telephone, video, or in-person interviews.
- Performing background and reference checks.
- Presenting the resumes of the most suitable candidates to the hiring manager.
- Offering job positions and completing the relevant paperwork.
- Keeping track of all applicants as well as keeping applicants informed on the application process.
- Forecasting recruitment budgets.