- May 12, 2020
- Posted by: Melissa Soriano
Our very long tenured, locally held client has engaged us exclusively to partner in the search for a CFO for their corporate office. This role offers great work-life balance in a small, warm office environment. This is a great opportunity to report directly to one of our market’s most successful business minds while providing key oversight of the accounting departments of affiliate companies. This role requires someone who is happy in a “hands on” environment and wants to get out from behind their desk performing site visits, learning & understanding a variety of businesses, and wants to provide insight that drives decision making.
- Must have an “auditor” mindset, including the ability to pay attention to details, ask questions, and learn the interworking of business operations.
- Must have the ability to build relationships with accounting & operational leaders of affiliate companies.
- Must understand financial and operational metrics to determine operational and fiscal performance.
- Must be able to communicate efficiently & effectively with company president.
- CPA strongly preferred
- Hands-on operational accounting experience.
- Prior audit experience strongly preferred.
- Must have a personable, agreeable disposition
- Perform monthly, quarterly, and annual consolidations of financial reporting packages.
- Steer the annual audit and tax engagements by providing support for auditors & tax preparers as directed.
- Provide hands-on oversight of affiliate accounting departments.
- Supervise a small corporate accounting team.
- Prepare monthly cash reports.
- Develop additional reporting metrics to improve information flow.