- December 2, 2021
- Posted by: Laura Miller
Our client is looking to hire an enthusiastic and driven outside sales representative to generate leads and drive sales. The position requirements include finding new customers and driving sales, submitting regular sales reports to management, informing potential and existing customers of product features and benefits, and communicating with customers about the company’s performance. You should also be able to create as well as present persuasive sales proposals and presentations to customers to encourage sales and repeat business. Being successful as an outside sales representative, you should be persuasive and have excellent negotiation, and networking skills in multiple industries. An exceptional outside sales representative should be able to demonstrate effective communication and customer service skills to continually meet or exceed sales targets.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software including Hubspot.
- Strong consultative sales skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Experience with and understanding of FRP or similar materials preferred.
- Proven outside sales experience in the Industrial/Electrical Industry
High school diploma or GED.
Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, communications, or related field is a bonus.
- Building and sustaining long-lasting relationships with new and existing customers.
- Traveling to conduct face-to-face meetings with existing and potential customers.
- Continually meeting or exceeding sales targets by selling company products to new and existing customers.
- Modifying, developing, and implementing an effective sales strategy to drive sales.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all leads, customer accounts, and sales.
- Researching competitors' products and pricing as well as market conditions.
- Keeping up to date on the latest industry developments by attending meetings and industry events.
- Strategically negotiating with potential and existing customers to close sales.
- Learns product lines to sufficient levels of understanding as to be capable of concise conveyance of their benefits to clients.