- October 4, 2021
- Posted by: Melissa Soriano
Growing Consulting practice seeks Professional Administrator to assist clients with various business consulting needs. Work is mostly remote with some visits to client offices.
Approximately 20-25 hours/week with opportunity for more, if desired;
Flexible hours within a normal workday
- Highly technical, very intelligent, strong organizational skills, reliable, personable, strong business acumen.
- Business degree required; prefer MBA
- Advanced EXCEL skills; experience with various software and software conversions helpful.
- Ability to quickly understand a client’s industry and business and make recommendations
- HEALTHCARE industry highly desired
- Work with a team of professionals to provide quality business consulting services in the areas of finance, accounting, risk management, internal control processes, marketing and operations. Daily tasks depend on client needs.
- Provide fiscal guidance to a non-profit entity that is responsible for administering federal grants.
- Assist a medical entity with as needed operational assistance and management to include inventory controls, software conversion, strategic planning, marketing and other financial and operation needs.
- Analysis of company’s payroll reports to determine if wages of salaried employees should be increased due to new minimum wage overtime requirement for salaried personnel.
- Review a company’s operations and insurance coverage to ascertain if the appropriate coverage is being maintained.