- July 22, 2019
- Posted by: Melissa Soriano
Our growing industrial client is seeking a leader with previous management experience or that is ready to move into a manager role to add to their team. This role will be heavily involved with the implementation of a paperless PO system, along with building relationships with vendors, operational leaders, and upper management. The successful Purchasing Manager will have runway to promote into upper level roles as the organization continues to grow
Proficiency with a large ERP preferred. Additionally:
- Highly organized, detail focused, results-driven, and accountable with the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to set goals, delegate, and create a supportive working relationship.
- Knowledge of how to work with a variety of team members.
- Specific purchasing experience required. Electrical or construction environment preferred.
- 3+ Years experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have excellent ability to work with folks having a variety of personalities, be proactive, and motivated to help build a growing organization.
- Large ERP working knowledge required, implementation experience preferred.
- Lead all aspects of the purchasing department working hand-in-hand with operations management, PM’s, finance & accounting.
- Manage procurement team members.
- Negotiate pricing, including bulk and strategic discounts, with