- October 1, 2021
- Posted by: Melissa Soriano
Our Project Manager is responsible for building our brand through exceptional fulfillment of integrated electrical systems that continually exceed customer expectations and set the stage for repeat business. This leader has overall responsibility for communication with customers, vendors, project stakeholders and internal team members regarding all aspects of project execution. The Project Manager becomes initiated to our innovative, industry-leading solutions for a project in the pre-award phase and has principal responsibility for project success through its conclusion, which often includes commissioning. This leader will successfully utilize team resources, both internal and external to the company, to address the complications and challenges of execution for the technologically-advanced projects our customers trust to this highly responsive team.
- Possess an ability to manage a multitude of complex tasks related to project execution with little supervision.
- Work under deadlines and effectively prioritize internal and external tasks.
- Exhibit the trait of conscientiousness in professional behavior. Be aware of the impact your behavior has on others. Evidence a posture of goal orientation, preparation and organization. Proactively seek professional growth.
- Easily absorb new information related to technical aspects of the business, new product offerings, competitor product offerings, and the current environment of the industry.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering
- 5 years of Project Management experience in electrical equipment and integrated electrical integration projects.
- Manage the timely integration of numerous product lines, leading to successful inspection and shipment.
- Set and manage client and vendor expectations.
- Take initiative and ownership of tasks to efficiently progress projects without unnecessary effort, cost, communication or delays.
- Work with technical support team to identify, understand and deliver to customer specifications.
- Create and manage change orders and maintain updated reports as project needs and requirements change during its duration.
- Conduct and/or participate in internal and external project schedule reviews to ensure schedule requirements are being met.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of project and scope with an ability to recognize and publish potential issues before they become problematic.
- Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Identify and minimize company exposure and risk on projects managed.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, published, and stored appropriately.
- Work with Sales and Senior Management to develop a communication strategy for difficult project issues.
- Ensure smooth transition with new stake holders at site when equipment ships, is installed and is commissioned.
- Create accurate costing sheets, cash flow summaries, and project summary reports that are easy to interpret and useful to management.
- Work directly with Accounting to continually improve procedures related to Purchase Orders, Order Acknowledgements, and invoicing for all aspects of projects.
- Work directly with the Project Execution Team to continually improve procedures related to project execution, setting customer expectation, and communication for all aspects of projects.