- April 16, 2021
- Posted by: Melissa Soriano
- To maintain Process Safety procedures, support the EHS, and to ensure OSHA as well as EPA compliance.
- Provide leadership and technical assistance to managers, EHS specialists, engineering, and hourly employees.
- Ensure proper documentation of PHA/hazard evaluations of existing processes as well as for the different phases of capital projects.
- Perform Layer of Protection Analysis (LOPA)
- Track Process Safety Systems performance on an appropriate frequency.
- Provides oversight and conducts audits for sites’ Process Safety Systems as necessary.
- Create and implement Process Safety training programs are in place
- Lead a team of three full time process safety personnel and manage process safety consultants/contractors.
- Knowledge of regulations, guidelines and legislation (e.g. OSHA / EPA)
- 5 years of experience in Process Safety in the chemical and/or petrochemical industry.
- BS Chemical Engineering or related field
- Team leadership experience preferred
- Knowledge of and experience in Process Hazard Analysis methodologies
- Experience in incident investigation, including root cause analysis methodologies