- May 3, 2019
- Posted by:
Provide guidance and technical knowledge related to process safety to assist facility staff in properly maintaining systems for compliance, to ensure the safety of employees and integrity of the safety programs at the site.
- Good Interpersonal and leadership skills
- Capable of working in team environment
- Ability to multi-task and manage projects
- Ability to perform training and mentoring
- Good technical skills, communication and computer skills
- 3+ years of industrial experience within engineering or Safety, Health, & Environmental with emphasis on PSM or OSHA.
- Professional registrations and certifications desired
- Process Safety Certification desired.
- Minimum Required: BS in engineering, chemistry, or related science field.
- Provide technical safety and engineering insight for the management of facility Process Safety Management (PSM) and OSHA systems and programs
- Provide support for the maintenance of facility PSM systems and programs to comply with current and future PSM requirements.
- Coordinate with unit Process Compliance Coordinators to achieve uniformity in approach and compliance
- Participate in Management of Change (MOC) programs including conducting Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) reviews, administering PCA, maintaining and/or creating PSM standards/procedures, and conducting training as needed.
- Participate in/Conduct Root Cause Analysis and provide timely follow-up of corrective actions.
- Perform technical analysis of process safety programs and metrics to identify opportunities for improvement.