- March 22, 2021
- Posted by: Melissa Soriano
Our Mississippi client if looking for a Senior Project Engineer who will lead all elements of project execution for projects with budgets up to $10,000,000.
- Engineer and prepare mechanical equipment specifications relative to plant modifications and repairs.
- BS Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Ten plus years’ experience relative to product process and design, plant operations and governmental engineering codes and regulations relative to the petrochemical industry
- Lead and perform project management responsibilities on in-house engineering projects including design, procurement, scheduling, and technical and field execution of project plans.
- Actively participate in the Turnaround planning and execution process.