- October 5, 2021
- Posted by: Laura Miller
Our client is seeking a skilled software developer to add to their team. Software
developers perform analysis and development tasks for internal applications and systems. Given the breadth of the role, one must have a thorough understanding of computer systems in order to recognize any hardware limitations that could impact software design and be successful in this role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with the proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Extensive knowledge of coding languages and systems, specifically Java and C#.
- Ability to learn new coding languages and technologies.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science (or a related discipline) or a minimum of 2-3 years of application development experience required.
- 1 - 2 years' experience with Java and C#.
- Interpret business requirements and programming specifications to write software programs that solve business needs.
- Confer with system analysts, managers, technical personnel, and other employees to resolve problems and/or offer technical solutions.
- Work within established procedures to develop, test, implement, and maintain application software.
- Recommend improvements to established processes.
Other duties as assigned/ required.