- November 8, 2021
- Posted by: Melissa Soriano
Our client seeks a Software Developer who will function as an integral team member throughout the
development life cycle by working with business and technical analysts to evaluate issues, develop
solutions, implement processes, and support existing applications.
- Strong logical skills and understanding of data structures
- Development skills with object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Must have excellent communication skills with a strong focus on customer service
- Strong self-motivation and willingness to tackle challenging problems
- 1-2 years of software engineering/developing experience
- Bachelors degree required
- and web applications for Tracking applications and Telecommunications systems for customer
- self-service, call collection, rating, billing, payment, etc.
- Work on system architecture changes to use micro-services and highly available systems with
- horizontal scaling
- Investigate reported issues and create hotfixes when necessary
- Work with the cross-functional project teams to develop applications that exceed customer
- Review and test code developed by other team members and off-site contractors
- Use your creativity in developing high-quality user experiences
- Follow the established Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) standards
- Implementation of Continuous Integration initiatives using Jira and other tools for version
- control, automated tests and deployment.