- May 3, 2022
- Posted by: Melissa Soriano
Candidate will work directly with Controller and accounting staff to achieve accounting objectives. The ideal candidate will have exposure to monthly closing processes, account reconciliations, and journal entries. Great people to work with and low stress environment. Opportunity to grow and advance.
- Professional, reliable, trustworthy
- Organized and an analytical mindset
- Approach work with a positive attitude and works well with other team members.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 1-2+ years' of general ledger accounting experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products, especially strong with Excel
- Ensure business transactions are reported in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles
- Work closely with team members to assist with the month-end close
- Input payables and receivables data as needed
- Reconcile key balance sheet and expense line items
- Research and analyze expense variances for company management