- February 5, 2021
- Posted by: Melissa Soriano
Staff Or Senior Accountant will work directly with the Controller and accounting staff to achieve accounting objectives.
The ideal candidate will have substantial exposure to monthly closing processes, account reconciliations, and journal entries.
- Growing company with lots of opportunities to bring value
- Great people in a low stress work environment
Offer competitive benefits including shared cost:
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance; Company paid Short Disability and Life Insurance; Company matched 401k; Company matched HAS; PTO; Daily Company paid lunch; Hours 8:00-4:00 most weeks, longer the week of monthly close.
- Must approach each issue with an analytical and positive mindset
- Work well with other team members
- Professional, organized, personable, accountable, trustworthy
- 2+ years of professional accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products
- Cost Accounting/Cost Tracking Experience a Plus
- Ensure business transactions are reported in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles
- Work closely with team members to assist with the month-end close
- Input payables and receivables data as needed
- Reconcile key balance sheet and expense line items
- Research and analyze expense variances for company management