The Personnel Consulting Group
This position is with a growing high-potential tech consultancy firm. This is a very visible role as the primary point of contact with their consulting client. This role will require effective communication and the ability to focus on quality work under pressure while leading technical and non-technical audiences. The successful candidate will work directly with clients and internal staff to estimate, plan, and manage projects to successful completion. The organization plans to retain high performing professionals at the conclusion of this project and redeploy them for additional projects as the firm continues to grow.Job Responsibilities:
- Lead projects from the initiation phase through implementation.
- Provide visibility into each team members’ project responsibilities, as well as their ongoing contributions to the project.
- Manage each phase of the project lifecycle.
- Develop and manage project schedules, scope, and cost.
- Regularly track, report, and analyze project status, including scheduling and conducting regular status meetings, and creating client-facing status reports.
- PMP certification preferred
- Experience and knowledge of SDLC principles.
- Strong experience with Scrum methodology and Agile practices.
- Experience plan and leading Joint Application Design (JAD) sessions.