The Personnel Consulting Group
Our Mississippi client is looking to fill their Environmental Engineer position.Job Responsibilities:
- Prepare permit applications and regulatory reports, make notifications to regulatory agencies, and maintain records for environmental compliance.
- Assist managers at all locations, as needed, in their environmental responsibilities.
- Accommodate or assist in facility regulatory audits.
- Research environmental regulations as needed to aid with compliance issues and implementation of new regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field from a four-year college or university and five or more years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Applicable regulatory and process knowledge are required.
- Support Leak Detection and Repair (LDAR) activities at the Refinery.
- Assist with oil spill response activity.
- Establish and maintain regulatory and industry contacts that enhance environmental compliance.
- Keep abreast of consulting services available and maintain contact with consultants that have or could provide services.
- Determine and present budget needs for environmental activities.