The Personnel Consulting Group
Our well respected, very long tenured client is seeking an accounts receivable specialist due to internal promotion. This is a great opportunity to work in a professional, on-site environment with a stable, long tenured team offering the opportunity to make an impact withing the organization. This organization prefers to promote within their organization, and this role is available due to internal promotion.Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all aspects of customer billing, including tracking customer activity throughout the revenue life cycle.
- Responsible for maintaining A/R Aging reports and communicating with operational personnel regarding past due A/R.
- Responsible for communication with customers regarding their questions related to outstanding balances and providing billing information as needed.
- 1-2 years of accounting or related experience required.
- Bachelor of Science in Finance or Accounting
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders.
- Must have the ability to prioritize tasks