The Personnel Consulting Group
Our high growth, private equity backed construction client is seeking an AR/Project Accountant to join their team. Our client is growth-focused, well-capitalized, and has top financial backing. This is an on-site position in Lafayette and is great for someone who has had several years of experience with AR (invoicing, managing cash receipts, etc.) and who is ready to take the lead on matters related to billing and accounts receivable.Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for billing and AR-related responsibilities
- Responsible for cash receipts management
- Other related duties as needed
- BS in Accounting
- 5+ years of billing and AR experience
- Experience managing cash receipts
- CPA preferred
- Must be highly motivated, self-directed, and have a desire to succeed.
- Must be able to manage a variety of tasks, communicate effectively, and take responsibility for projects.