The Personnel Consulting Group
Our high growth, high potential private equity backed construction client is seeking an on-site Assistant Controller offering an accelerated path to Controller. This organization has an aggressive growth strategy and is seeking a leader who can help an organization scale and improve processes, controls, and reporting. This role will report to the sitting controller and after succession is complete, will report to the CFO as the incoming controller. Overtime will be expected; however, the organization does offer flexibility as long as the job is being done well.Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for coordination of all day-to-day accounting & financial reporting activities.
- Responsible for treasury management, month end close, and communication with stakeholders.
- Must have strong revenue recognition experience.
- CPA is highly preferred.
- Must have knowledge of the construction industry or similar industrial settings that include costing and percentage of completion accounting.
- Public accounting experience highly preferred.
- Must be highly motivated, self-directed, and desire to succeed.
- Must be able to manage a variety of tasks, communicate effectively, and take responsibility for projects.