The Personnel Consulting Group
This is an exciting full-time opportunity for an experienced Project Manager/Business Analyst (PM/BA). This position is with a growing tech company, with this role focusing on the project management of a software conversion project (9-12 month duration). We are looking for a leader with aptitude, intelligence, and desire as this role is the primary point of contact with our client’s customer. This role has high visibility as the liaison between client and partner as the software conversion is executed. A high-performer in this role is most likely to be retained at the conclusion of this project and has the potential to elevate within the organization.Job Responsibilities:
- Create, update, and manage project schedule using Microsoft Project or other client-approved software.
- Control and manage project scope, budget, activities, and expectations to ensure profitability of projects.
- Regularly track, report, and analyze project status, including scheduling and conducting regular status meetings, and creating client-facing status reports.
- Plan and lead Joint Application Design (JAD) sessions
- Experience in Child and Welfare industry preferable
- JAD Sessions – 3 years required
- Position is required to be on-site in Little Rock, AR, with the exception of hybrid potential for someone with sufficient experience in the child welfare industry who will be authorized to work remotely and travel in to Little Rock 3 days a week.
- Experienced with agile/scrum concepts, scrum events, artifacts, and values
- Must have the capability to understand functional and non-functional requirements, document and deliver them to meet project KPIs and success criteria