The Personnel Consulting Group
We are currently seeking a Software Application Implementation Trainer. This role will be responsible for facilitating end-user training for the conversion to a new Case Management software application. This position is with a growing tech consultancy company, with this project focusing on a software conversion for a case management program (9-12 month duration). The organization plans to offer long term additional opportunities if the individual is a high performer.
- Facilitate face to face and remote training to end-users
- Ability to successfully handle user resistance to the adoption of the new software and workflow
- Assist in the documentation and reporting of software/workflow issues
- Attend and engage in training development and initiatives, as well as preparing
- presentation materials, as needed
- Provide post training support
- Experience in Child and Welfare industry preferable
- Minimum of three (3) years of Classroom Training required
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience facilitating end-user software application training
- Position is on-site in Little Rock, Arkansas. There is potential for hybrid arrangements for candidates that have sufficient experience in child welfare industry offering 3 days on-site and 2 days remote.
- Experience in creating software end-user training plans and documentation.
- Experience and knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) principles