The Personnel Consulting Group
The Personnel Consulting Group is seeking an entrepreneurial Senior Mechanical Engineer with experience in the building consulting industry to lead and grow the department for our architectural and engineering consulting client. You’ll be the lead mechanical engineer on commercial, multifamily, education, government, healthcare, and retail projects.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who would like to start their own firm but maybe doesn’t have the backing to do it.
- Knowledgeable of plumbing and mechanical building codes
- Business Development skills
- B.S. in mechanical engineering
- Louisiana PE registration
- AutoCAD, Revit experience
- HVAC design
- Expertise in delivering construction administration duties, including submittal review, field inspections, RFIs, and change requests
- The position will concentrate on HVAC, ventilation, and plumbing calculations in the production of construction drawings and specifications, writing design narratives, maintaining project schedules, regulatory compliance, quality control, coordination, and client interaction.