The Personnel Consulting Group
Our very well-respected, long established Mid-city based client is seeking a contributor to join their accounting department performing top-notch accounts receivable duties. This organization is a fast-paced, multi-entity venture. This role will report to a very successful accounting manager and gain exposure to a market-leading CFO.Job Responsibilities:
- Add and update contracts within the ERP, ensuring accuracy.
- Maintain intercompany transactions across various service lines, including reconciliation.
- Prepare and submit bank deposits when necessary.
- Apply customer payment to outstanding receivables for all divisions.
- Communicate payments received to leadership, project, and accounting teams for awareness to initiate vendor and subcontractor payments as necessary.
- Ensure all projects are billed and recorded on a timely basis each month
- Review Accounts Receivable to determine outstanding payments and follow up with external customers and internal project teams to ensure timely payment.
- Prepare and communicate monthly reporting and receivable aging analysis to help ensure timely collection and issue resolution.
- Prepare and file state and local sales and use tax returns and maintain current knowledge of all sales tax law changes for each state and local parish
- Multi-entity organization experience highly preferred.
- Must be comfortable in an organized, fast-paced environment.
- Strongly prefer experience with process optimization and paperless environments receivable environments.