Billy TrepagnierSenior Information Technology Recruiter
- IT Recruiting (Software Development and Networking Professional)
- IT Industry Specific Recruiting
- IT Career Advisement
- Interviewing and Resume Coaching
- Presentation on recruiting, retaining, and developing IT talent
- Bachelor of General Studies from UNO
- 20 years of recruiting experience
Billy joined PCG in 2008, after working for 8 years for an online job board, specializing in IT and Telecommunications. Prior to that Billy worked for a National Staffing company focusing in both IT and Telecommunications. Billy is excited to work with clients as the IT industry continues to grow.
Billy is married to his wife Monique, with 3 kids, Lauren, Colin, and Kristen. Billy enjoys playing sports, and well as watching the Saints and the Pelicans. He also enjoys watching his daughters dance, and his son play sports.
[Billy Trepagnier] did a great job navigating through the process to help me get a great job. Very professional and friendly!