Dan PradosVice President, Accounting & Finance Recruitment
- Consulting with companies and candidates regarding their particular needs
- Properly and quickly able to match jobs specifics to potential candidates
- Expertise at Controller and CFO level searches based on many years of building relationships with people at these levels
- Years of negotiating WIN-WIN compensation solutions for both the company and the candidate
- Graduated in 1980 from Jesuit High School
- 2 years of College at LSU and then graduated in Accounting from UNO in December 1984
- Worked 6 1/2 years total, for 2 different, large, local CPA firms doing Auditing and Accounting
- Received CPA license in 1996
- Less than 1 year of controllership position with local company
Dan was born and raised in Metairie, LA, one of 9 children (7 brothers and 1 sister). He graduated from Jesuit High School and attended LSU and UNO. After several years working in industry, he joined PCG in 1992.
Dan’s hobbies include watching sports, particularly LSU and the Saints, and being an exercise junkie. He loves competing in triathlons – swim, bike, run. He completed the Ironman Florida triathlon in 2017.
Dan married Sue in 1988 and has 3 children – Megan (husband Brad/ daughter Allie), Jared and Scott.
Jim Schneider was quick to listen, and quick to respond. The resumes sent were worthy of review and appropriate for our position. Great feedback from him, helping us clarify what we want and how to get it.
My cousin is a recruiter in the Washington DC metro area and did some internet searches/research when he heard I was looking for a job in New Orleans. He suggested I reach out to PCG based on your professional website and great reviews. From the moment I reached out to Dan on LinkedIn, he was extremely helpful and accessible throughout the process. I have just started with my new job this week and am very happy with the placement. I will definitely recommend your group to others in the future.
I was very impressed with Dan Prados persistence in finding the right position for my qualifications and salary requirements along with benefits.
Laura was absolutely amazing from my initial application through the entire hiring process. She always answered the phone/email within minutes and explained any concerns I had. I have already recommended Laura and PCG to a few people. Thank you all so much for having such compassionate staff.
Jim Schneider made the process as easy as possible. I was well informed throughout the interview process. Jim helped me navigate multiple offers with unbiased advice that was based solely on what was best for me. I couldn’t recommend Jim and the others at Personnel Consulting Group enough. They are second to none.