Dan PradosVice President, Accounting & Finance Recruitment
- Consulting with companies and candidates regarding their particular needs
- Properly and quickly able to match jobs specifics to potential candidates
- Expertise at Controller and CFO level searches based on many years of building relationships with people at these levels
- Years of negotiating WIN-WIN compensation solutions for both the company and the candidate
- Graduated in 1980 from Jesuit High School
- 2 years of College at LSU and then graduated in Accounting from UNO in December 1984
- Worked 6 1/2 years total, for 2 different, large, local CPA firms doing Auditing and Accounting
- Received CPA license in 1996
- Less than 1 year of controllership position with local company
Dan was born and raised in Metairie, LA, one of 9 children (7 brothers and 1 sister). He graduated from Jesuit High School and attended LSU and UNO. After several years working in industry, he joined PCG in 1992.
Dan’s hobbies include watching sports, particularly LSU and the Saints, and being an exercise junkie. He loves competing in triathlons – swim, bike, run. He completed the Ironman Florida triathlon in 2017.
Dan married Sue in 1988 and has 3 children – Megan (husband Brad/ daughter Allie), Jared and Scott.
I am very pleased with your services. I received excellent care from Dan and Laura. Thank you for helping me find a job.
Whenever I used PCG I always felt like no matter what or how long, PCG will come through and you have, always going beyond expectations. So PCG, keep doing what you do because YOU ROCK !
PCG is the best employment placement company that I have ever worked for. You have always had my best interest at heart. I wasn’t just a file in your cabinet. If I called you knew who I was, or if I didn’t you would call me.
Hats off to my long-time business associate, Judy Harrison. Judy is always willing to give her professional advice when needed. Thanks again to Laura, Joyce, and Judy.
Very satisfied with service. I have requested three temp-to-perm candidates in the last three months, and all three were right on target to satisfy our company needs.