Judy HarrisonSenior Account Manager
- Building new business relationships
- Executive Search
- Providing clients with service and support
- Contract/temporary staffing solutions
- Team Building
- Maintaining client relationships
- BS in Business Administration, concentration in Marketing, from the University of New Orleans
- Strong sales professional since 1990 who develops lasting relationships with Louisiana companies and their senior management
Judy is an experienced Senior Account Manager with a demonstrated history of working in the staffing and recruiting industry. Prior to joining PCG she worked 2 years with KPMG as a communications professional.
Judy earned a Bachelor of Science (B.S.) focused in Business Administration from University of New Orleans. She is currently a member of the New Orleans Chamber of Commerce, NOLA SHRM, and the Jefferson Chamber of Commerce. “As PCG’s representative, my goal is always to become a trusted advisor to companies and the leadership who represents them.”
Judy’s focus outside the office has and continues to be that of community outreach with her husband, a volunteer chaplain, working and conducting services at chapels in state prisons within the Louisiana Department of Corrections system. For relaxation, you’ll find them riding the scenic highways and byways on their Honda VTX 1800 motorcycle.
I am very pleased with your services. I received excellent care from Dan and Laura. Thank you for helping me find a job.
You guys try really hard to understand what we need and accommodate us. Thanks.
You guys are the best… you get it right the first time. You’ve made my life easier
What a pleasure to work with PCG. Very happy with my new employer. Thanks for the excellent search and placement!