Laura MillerDirector, Temporary & Contract Staffing
- Contract employment in Accounting and Finance
- Work with all levels from CFO’s to Accounting Clerks
- Contract and Direct Hire Administrative and Clerical
- All levels from Executive Secretary to Administrative Clerk
- Contract and Direct Hire Human Resources positions
- New Orleans native
- Attended Academy of the Sacred Heart and LSU
- Over 30 years of experience in contract staffing at PCG
Laura has been a member of the PCG family for over 30 years. Through the ups and downs in the economy, Laura has placed both accountants, office support, and recently started to place human resources positions on both a contract and consulting basis. Not only does she have a love for her job, but also has a great love for the Lord. Since moving to the country almost 2 years ago, Laura spends a great deal of her time caring for her two horses (Libby and Cosmo) and her two german shepherds (Jock and Andy).
Life Away From the Office
Whenever I used PCG I always felt like no matter what or how long, PCG will come through and you have, always going beyond expectations. So PCG, keep doing what you do because YOU ROCK !
PCG is the best employment placement company that I have ever worked for. You have always had my best interest at heart. I wasn’t just a file in your cabinet. If I called you knew who I was, or if I didn’t you would call me.
Hats off to my long-time business associate, Judy Harrison. Judy is always willing to give her professional advice when needed. Thanks again to Laura, Joyce, and Judy.
Very satisfied with service. I have requested three temp-to-perm candidates in the last three months, and all three were right on target to satisfy our company needs.
Your services and the candidate we hired are superior.