Marcel TullierSenior Oil & Gas Recruiting Consultant
- Oil & Gas Drilling/Completion/Production Operations
- Reservoir Engineering with high level understanding of both Conventional and Unconventional Plays
- Class of 1997 Brother Martin High School
- Graduate of Louisiana State University with B.S. in Petroleum Engineering
- 15+ years Industry Experience with E&P Companies
Marcel was born and raised in New Orleans, LA. Marcel attended Brother Martin High School, then obtained a Petroleum Engineering Degree from LSU. After 17 years in working for Exploration and Production companies in Texas and Louisiana, Marcel received an opportunity to take over the Oil & Gas Recruiting Division of The Personnel Consulting Group.
Marcel has been married to his wife, Angela, since 2003. They now have 3 children, Julien, Yve & Luc. The Tullier’s weeks and weekends are full of with cross country meets and soccer matches. When time permits, Marcel enjoys taking the kids to the driving range and even trying to play a round of golf.
Working with Toby was a pleasure. I will definitely call upon him for future recruiting needs.
Michael Hecker was very professional and a pleasure to work with during my interview/job search experience. He was honest about the best opportunity for me, saving both he and myself time, and communicated clearly each step of the process… I would strongly recommend Michael and PCG to any colleague/friend